Updated: November 3, 2016
DNA Testing Companies
DNA Resources, Tools & Utilities
Genetic Genealogy & DNA Learning Library
- “Tips on Using GedMatch” – nice users guide to GedMatch’s utilities from Australian Genetic Genealogist, Louise Coakley. Louise also has several useful articles relating to DNA testing and other aspects of genetic genealogy on her blog.
- Segmentology – Genealogist, Jim Bartlett, blogs about intermediate & advanced methods of triangulation.
- The Genetic Genealogist – an informative blog by Blaine Bettinger.
- ISOGG (International Society of Genetic Genealogists) – many good resources for all things Genetic Genealogy. Why not join? Membership is free.
- “Ancestry DNA Mirroring Explainer v.3” – An excellent resource produced by genealogist, Dan Edwards, from OurPuzzingPast.com that explains everything you need to know about using mirroring at Ancestry as an effective data mining tool.